Application of this Agreement
- The accommodation contracts and related contracts shall be governed by the terms of this agreement; any matters not specified in this agreement shall be governed by relevant laws/regulations or established customs.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, matters not mentioned herein may be accommodated as long as it does not run contrary to the purpose of the agreement, laws/regulations or established customs.
Rejection of accommodation
The hotel may refuse to accept the accommodation in the following cases:
- If application for accommodation is not in accordance with this agreement
- If there are no available rooms (full capacity)
- If the person who is trying to book a reservation is deemed to be at risk of being in violation to laws or regulations, public order, or of questionable morals.
- If the person who is trying to book a reservation is clearly infected with contagious disease
- If the person demands special treatment for accommodations
- When accommodation cannot be made due to natural disasters, facility breakdowns, or other unavoidable circumstances
- If the person who is trying to book a reservation is drunk or found to be a disturbance to other guests, and when he or she has said or makes statements that would be a disturbance to other guests.
- If the person who is trying to book a reservation threatens to harm, attempts to extort or intimidate the facilities staff or uses threatening language If the person who is trying to book a reservation attempts to make unreasonable demands or has a history of improper behavior at the inn in the past
Correctness of name, etc.
If the inn has accepted an application for accommodations prior to the day of stay, (hereinafter referred to as "reservation application"), the inn may require the applicant to provide the following information by a certain time:
- The guest's name, gender, nationality, address and occupation
- Other matters deemed necessary by the inn
If the inn has accepted an application for accommodations, it may require a deadline to pay for the reservation, up to the amount of the room charge for the length of stay (if the stay is more then three days). If the reservation fee accepted is subject to the provisions of Article 5, the applicant shall be charged a monetary penalty for being in violation of said Article, and the inn shall return the balance if any.
If an applicant for reservation of accommodations at the inn has canceled all or part of said reservation, said applicant shall be required to pay a penalty in the following cases. This however does is not limited to the case where one or more members of a group of guests (refers to a group of ten or more paying customers) cancels their reservation, is the number of persons that cancel are less than 10% (rounded to the nearest person if the figure results in a fraction) of the total number of persons booked in the room ten days prior to the date of said reservation (subsequent to day said reservation is booked).
- If the guest does not arrive by 9:00 pm on the day of the stay without contacting us in advance (if reservation arrival time is clearly stated, two hours after the arrival time), the inn considers the reservation to have been canceled by the applicant and is treated as such.
- In the event cancellation of a reservation as stipulated in the preceding item and has not contacted the inn, but is due to circumstances beyond their control, such as delay or non-arrival public transportation such as train, airplane, etc., penalty under paragraph 1 shall not be applied.
Penalty policy (per guest)
Ordinary guests (1 to 9 persons)
- If reservation is canceled one day prior to the scheduled day of stay, the guest(s) shall be charged 20 percent of the rate for the first day of stay.
- If reservation is canceled on the scheduled day of stay, the guest(s) shall be charged 100 percent of the rate for the first day of stay.
Group guest (10 persons or more)
- If reservation is canceled from nine to two days prior to the scheduled day of stay, the guest(s) shall be charged 30 percent of the rate for the first day of stay.
- If reservation is canceled one day prior to the scheduled day of stay, the guest(s) shall be charged 50 percent of the rate for the first day of stay.
- If reservation is canceled on the scheduled day of stay, the guest(s) shall be charged 100 percent of the rate for the first day of stay..
Cancellation of reservation
The inn may cancel the reservation for accommodations in the following cases, except where otherwise specified:
- If stipulations of Article 3 to Article 8 apply
- If applicant for reservation is asked to provide information stipulated in Article 3, Item 1 and the applicant fails to provide said information by the deadline
- If payment for reservation stipulated in Article 4 is not received by the deadline
- In the event of cancellation of a stay as stipulated in the preceding paragraph, the inn will return any reservation fee already accepted for that reservation
The guest register the following items at the front desk when checking in.
- Matters stipulated in Article 3, Item 1
- If you are a foreigner, your passport number, port of entry and date of entry
- Date and time of departure
- Other matters deemed necessary by the inn
- Guests must vacate their room by 11:00 am (checkout time).
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the inn may allow guests to use the rooms beyond checkout time.
- In the case of extension, the room must be vacate by 1:00 pm at the latest.
A fee of 30 percent of the fee for one day of stay shall be required per hour, per incident in the event of extension.
However, the normal room rate for one day stay shall be charged in this case.
- Fee must be paid in Japanese yen or by credit card when checking in at the front desk.
Personal checks are not accepted.
- Guests will still be charged the accommodation fee even if the guest does not stay at any time after usage time starts.
Compliance with rules of use
Guests are required to comply with the rules of use established by the inn.
Rejection of accommodation
The inn may refuse to accept the accommodation in the following cases:
- If stipulations of Article 2, Items 3 to 8 apply
- If guest does not adhere to the provisions of the preceding Article.
Responsibility for accommodation
- The responsibility for accommodation by the inn begins when the guest registers at the reception or enters the room, whichever comes first, and ends when the guest leaves the room for departure.
- In the event that the inn is unable to provide the guest rooms for reasons traceable to its responsibility, the inn shall other find accommodation under the same or similar conditions, except in cases where it is impossible due natural disasters, etc.
In this case, if the inn is unable to provide room(s), the guest(s) shall not be charged subsequent accommodation fees including that day.
Exclusion of organized criminals
The inn does not allow persons involved in organized crime to stay at the inn.
This refers to members of organized criminal groups as specified by “Act on Prevention of Unjust Acts by Organized Crime Group Members” or people who are engaged in other antisocial activities.
The accommodation contracts and short stay contracts concluded by the inn shall be governed by the terms of this agreement; any matters not specified in this agreement shall be governed by relevant laws/regulations or established customs. Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, matters not mentioned herein may be accommodated as long as it does not run contrary to the purpose of the agreement, laws/regulations or established customs.
1. Our basic stance on personal information
2. Acquisition and collection of personal information
The Company shall formulate rules regarding the acquisition, use, and provision of personal information, and shall appropriately handle personal information in accordance with these rules.
3. Use of personal information held by the Company
In accordance with the Personal Information Protection Law and other relevant laws and regulations, the personal information we hold in our services shall be used for the following purposes:
- For answering inquiries
- To record and organize the contents of the inquiries received
- To improve service to customers
- To introduce and provide information about services that may be useful to customers
- To analyze the use of services from statistics that cannot identify customers individually, to balance statistics, develop new services and improve existing services
4. Measured for protection of personal information
The necessary security measures have been taken with respect to the personal information held by the Company in accordance with the safety management measures set forth by the Company. In addition, in order to protect personal information, we regularly provide educational training to our employees and make every effort to properly manage personal information we hold.
5. Disclosure/provision of personal information to a third party
The Company shall not disclose personal information to third parties without your permission, or except for exceptions set forth in laws and regulations. When providing personal information to a third party or parties, it shall be within the scope of our collection and use purposes in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Law and other relevant laws and regulations.
6. Inquiries regarding disclosure, correction, etc. of personal information
Requests for disclosure, correction, addition, deletion, suspension of use of personal information held by the Company (hereinafter referred to as "confirmation") shall be limited only to the individual who is the of the subject of said personal information, and shall be provided without delay, in accordance with the procedures prescribed by the Company to the extent deemed reasonable.
7. Deletion/erasure of personal information
After one year after the end of the customer transaction (or after the acquisition if there is no transaction), we will delete and erase your personal information. However, if it is deemed necessary at the discretion of the Company, we may delete or erase your personal information even in the course of this process without obtaining your prior or subsequent approval.